This policy was last modified on
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you visit our website, register with and/or use the Services, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering with AnyMeeting you may be asked to enter basic account information such as your name and e-mail address, payment information (if you are using the paid service), how you heard about us and what time zone you live in. We may occasionally ask you for additional optional information to help us serve you better. Like other web conferencing services, our systems also record basic information about your meetings, such as the email addresses and number of participants and the length of attendance.
If you chose to have a meeting recorded, we may use such recordings for purposes of quality assurance and improvement.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide our Services
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To monitor and improve the quality of our Services – We continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
Non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your personally identifiable information, meaning information that can be used to identify you individually, whether public or private, will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties in these limited circumstances:
- Legal Compliance. We cooperate with government officials, law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose user information to such third parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
- Business Transfers. We may share, transfer or sell some or all of our assets, including user information, in connection with or in anticipation of a corporate event, including a funding, merger, acquisition, sale of stock, recapitalization, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
The email address you provide for your account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared, the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, and their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the contact address below. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our Services are not intended for anyone under age 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13. If you are under 13, you may not use the Services.