Part 1: Secrets to Business Planning
Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (Central Time)
Show in My Timezone
Did you know that only 2% of all leads are ready to convert and enter into a transaction within 30 days! That provides a massive opportunity to start looking at the long game i.e. 6-14 months. What should you do with the other 98%? How long should you expect it to take to convert?
What are the best strategies to be sure you don't loose out on future sales or referrals? Valerie and Bondilyn will address these questions while also providing helpful tips for building and executing your strategy.


We'll discuss:

- Why pay for leads unless you can convert them.
- Building relationships is the secret to success.
- Evaluate your current strategy 
- 3 questions to ask yourself.
Please fill in the following fields to register for this meeting:
*
*
*
*
Your e-mail address and personal information are confidential and will not be sold or rented.