AnyMeeting Terms of Service
Please review our terms.
You must agree to our terms of service in order to use AnyMeeting.
If Client registers for an account, Client must provide us with accurate and complete information. Please tell us immediately of any suspected unauthorized activity in Client’s account; Client is responsible for all activity in its account. Login information may not be shared among users. AnyMeeting will not be liable for any loss that Client may incur as a result of a third party using its password or account. Client can cancel its account at any time by logging into Client’s account and selecting the downgrade option. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a user’s account (or access to the Services) if a user shares its login information or is otherwise violating this Agreement or doing other things that pose a risk to other users or to us.
2. User Conduct and Content
2.1. Client is solely responsible for the content that Client uses with the services (“Content”). Client agrees to not use the Services in any unlawful manner or abuse the Services in any way. Should this Content be infringing, illegal or offensive based on the judgment of the Company, the Services may be suspended or terminated without notice. The Client is the only authorized user of the account. We have no obligation to monitor Content but we reserve the right to delete or modify Content at any time, for any or no reason.
2.2. For any comments or other Content that Client posts on public pages (“Public Content”), Client hereby grants AnyMeeting a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to use the Public Content for any business purpose, including displaying your Content on the Site.
2.3. In order for AnyMeeting to provide the highest level of service to all clients, Client may not (itself or through a third party):
- use the Services and/or Client’s experience using the Services to create similar or competitive services;
- modify, alter, tamper with, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any aspect of the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable law expressly requires us to permit Client to do so;
- circumvent any technical measures we use to restrict access to the Services;
- use the Services for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by the Agreement and the information available on the Site;
- sell, lend, rent, lease, sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer any of the rights granted to Client with respect to the Services to any third party, except and only to the extent as expressly permitted in this Agreement;
- remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notice pertaining to the Services, including notices on any apps;
- access or use the Services in any way intended to avoid incurring fees; or
- bog down AnyMeeting’s system resources or capacity or otherwise attempt to deny service to anyone or disrupt the Services.
3. Fees and Charges
3.1 Free Services.
AnyMeeting may offer Services without charge. We reserve the right to institute charges or discontinue free Services upon notice.
3.2 Subscription Fees.
Client will pay all fees for subscription Services, and hereby authorizes AnyMeeting (and its payment processors) to debit Client’s bank account or charge Client’s credit card, as stated on Client’s Account page. Client agrees that all subscriptions are recurring and will renew automatically. Client shall also be solely responsible for paying and remitting to the appropriate tax authorities all applicable taxes (withholding tax, sales tax, services tax, value-added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), etc.) or duties imposed by any government entity or collecting agency except those taxes based on AnyMeeting’s net income. In the event Client fails to satisfy its tax and/or duty obligations herein, Client shall reimburse AnyMeeting upon demand for any taxes and/or duties paid on behalf of Client and shall defend, indemnify and hold AnyMeeting harmless against any claim and/or liability (including penalties) resulting from Client’s failure to pay such taxes and/or duties.
3.3 Subscription Cancellation Policy.
Client acknowledges that all subscription fees are charged automatically on a recurring basis until the Client cancels their subscription. Client may cancel their paid subscription by logging into their Account Manager and choosing the “Downgrade Your Account” option. Client may also request that Customer Service perform the cancellation by submitting a request here.
3.4 Fee Changes.
AnyMeeting may change any of the fees it charges, whether for subscription Services or otherwise, at any time and at its own discretion. Such changes will be effective 30 days from the date that the updated fees are posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to the updated fees. If you do not agree to the updated fees, you may downgrade or cancel your account on the Services by logging into your account and selecting the downgrade option.
AnyMeeting may offer free trial periods on new subscriptions. AnyMeeting does not offer prorated refunds for cancelled subscriptions. All subscriptions expire at the end of the paid subscription period.
3.6 Third Party Changes.
Client shall directly pay the fees and charges for all third party vendors whose services Client uses in connection with the Services (e.g., internet access providers, telephone carriers, etc.). In addition to any fees charged by AnyMeeting, AnyMeeting reserves the right to charge Client for any regulatory or governmental fees, contributions or other charges that are legally required or assessed.
AnyMeeting will provide technical support to Client in accordance with the plan description presented to Client at sign-up, and Company may change the type of support it provides from time to time.
5. Infringement Policy
Client may not post or reproduce any copyrighted material or trademarks without having full rights to do so, including if necessary obtaining prior consent to the owners of the rights. To report infringement, please see our infringement policy located here: Infringement Policy.
6. Rights to Intellectual Property
AnyMeeting retains all right, title and interest in the Services, trademarks, service marks and logos, including all underlying software, technology and processes and any enhancements or modifications. Except for rights expressly granted in the Agreement, we do not grant Client any other right, title or license. If Client sends us feedback, we may use such feedback for any purpose without attribution, accounting or compensation to Client.
7. Contacting Client
We may email users about the Services, including but not limited to information about registration or Client’s account, service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of the Services. Client may also receive promotional messages from us. If Client no longer wants to receive promotional emails from us, Client may follow the instructions in those emails to unsubscribe.
Client will indemnify, defend and hold harmless AnyMeeting, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, agents and representatives (the “Covered Entities”) against all liability, claims, costs, damages, settlements and expenses (including interest, penalties, attorney fees and expert witness fees) (“Liabilities”) incurred by any Covered Entity in any way arising out of or relating to Client’s violation of the Agreement or Client’s use of the Services, including Client’s content. AnyMeeting reserves the right, at Client’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Client, and in such case, Client agrees to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
9. No Warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind. The Covered Entities disclaim all warranties and representations whether express, implied or statutory, including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement. The Covered Entities do not promise that the Services will meet Client’s requirements, achieve any particular results or be uninterrupted or error-free.
The Covered Entities do not control, endorse, verify or accept responsibility for any third party content, materials, products, services or offers accessible through the Services (including via links to third party websites). We make no representations or warranties about such third parties and Client engages with them at Client’s own risk.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on Client’s statutory rights, so our disclaimer may not apply to Client.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by law, the Covered Entities shall not be liable for any incidental, special, indirect, consequential or similar damages, including lost profits, damages arising from loss of information, business interruption, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Covered Entities’ total aggregate liability for all damages arising under or related to the Services or any other AnyMeeting products or services exceed the greater of $5 or the amount Client has paid to AnyMeeting for the services in the six months before the cause of action arose. These limits apply even if a stated remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow limits on certain liabilities so these limitations may not apply to Client.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services at any time without prior notice.
- This Agreement incorporate all policies and requirements shown on the Site.
- AnyMeeting will be entitled to recover any legal fees and other costs associated with enforcing the Agreement.
- We will communicate with Client by emailing the address associated with Client’s account or by posting on the Site itself. All notices to AnyMeeting shall be sent to the following address:
7777 Center Ave, Suite 520
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law principles.
- Client must bring any claims under the Agreement within one year unless the law requires a longer timeframe. Claims not filed within those limits are permanently barred.
- Except for the optional arbitration described next, the parties will resolve any disputes in the courts of Los Angeles County, California. Excluding claims for equitable relief, if the total amount in dispute is less than $10,000, either party may elect to resolve the claim through binding arbitration by initiating arbitration through an established provider that is agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration must be conducted under the following rules: (a) at the choice of the party seeking relief, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online or solely on written submissions, (b) no party or witness will make any personal appearance unless the parties agree otherwise, and (c) the winning party may have the arbitrator’s award entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Whether in court or in arbitration, the initiating party must bring all claims in its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in a class action or other similar proceeding.
- If any provision of the Agreement is legally unenforceable, that provision shall be limited to the least extent necessary to render it enforceable (or eliminated if it cannot be made enforceable) and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected. No waiver will be effective unless it is in an explicit writing and signed by the waiving party.