Negotiating Boundaries and Polyamorous Relationship Agreements with Robyn Trask
One of the biggest challenges in polyamorous relationships (actually all
relationships) is understanding our boundaries, creating agreements
that work as well as knowing how to negotiate and navigate the
complexity of our emotional responses. This webinar will go through the
basics of understanding boundaries and negotiating agreements that help
create a safe container to expand love and connections. Included in the
discussion will be safer sex agreements, how agreements change and
evolve over time, finding what works for you and your partner/s and how
agreements can be an important part in expending connections and
creating lasting relationships.
Are you a Loving More Nonprofit Monthly or Annual Donating Member?
Terms of Service:
I agree to the
Terms of Service
Terms Of Service:
- By registering for this presentation I understand I will be added to the Loving More Nonprofit Email list and newsletter. Loving More does not share or sell your email or other information. Newsletters are sent out with updates on polyamory, conferences, upcoming events and articles. You can easily opt out at anytime by selecting the unsubscribe button at the top and bottom of all newsletters.
- Attendee chat will be with presenters only
- Attendees will be in listen only mode until the Q & A part of the Webinar
- Webcams are enabled for presenters only.
- Attendees can opt to type their question, all audio questions will be recorded and saved for playback on the Loving More Website/recorded Webinars
- The Webinar presentation is presented by Loving More Nonprofit and as such copyrighted material. Distribution and sharing of this material without prior written permission is a violation of our copyright.
- The webinars are being recorded, and by agreeing to this, you are granting Loving More the right to use your contributions for their educational material. Unless otherwise noted, all material in this Webinar is copyrighted by Loving More with all rights reserved and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. No material appearing on this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any media (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without prior written permission of Loving More.
This webinar is provided by Loving More® Nonprofit, a 501(c)3 organization. Webinars are free for Loving More Donating Members, You can donate or become a supporting member on our website http://www.lovemore.com/whydonate/become-a-member/
We thank you for your support!